Open Position: Americas
International Decision Systems, Inc. is a world-class software developer of enterprise level software for the commercial finance industry. Headquartered in Minneapolis with global offices in Australia, Europe and India, International Decision Systems, Inc. has a 30-year history of serving the majority of the top 200 leasing organizations worldwide. International Decision Systems, Inc.’s customers are among the largest publicly traded organizations in the world and they value International Decision System, Inc. for its nimble, responsive technology expertise. At International Decision Systems, Inc. you’ll be part of an innovative team of professionals who serve the world’s commercial finance industry with progressive products and financial depth only available from an integrated strategic partner.
The Consulting Manager of Professional Services will develop and lead the professional services organization at a regional or geographic level. As a key member of the professional services management team this individual will focus on recruitment, on-boarding, ongoing training, resource planning, team management, and individual staff performance and development of professional services lead, business, and technical consultants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resource Planning
- Assist with resource planning activities to ensure the right resources are available at the right time to achieve the strategic and tactical objectives of the department
- Assist human resources in refining the strategy and the execution of recruitment of consultants
- Develop and manage the consultant onboarding program
- Develop and manage the consultant training program
- Develop and manage the consultant mentor/mentee program
- Resource Management
- Ongoing consultant performance monitoring
- Develop and manage consultant individual development plans to foster continuous learning and career development
- Facilitate consultant training
- Participate in the development and execution of the consultant certification program.
- Consultant team management in non-project related work such as team development, product improvement efforts, and process improvement projects.
- Develop goals and strategies to support regional or geographic business plans by maintaining current skill assessments while continually focusing on the development of the staff.
- Manage all employee related matters including all aspects of performance management.
- Customer Engagement
- Facilitate or participate in small billable engagements. Assisting with scoping, solutioning, contracting, and delivery.
- Organize, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks/assignments/projects
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Prior experience leading teams and managing day to day issues
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Leads a work unit within a business unit or a smaller department.
- Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline. Generally 10+ years experience in related field
- Certification is required in some areas.
- Proven ability to effectively manage staff
- Experience managing consultant onboarding and training programs a plus
- Experience staffing, forecasting and hiring is a plus
- Advanced degree and generally 5+ years experience in related field
- Typically 10- 15years of overall experience, of which 5 plus relevant experience in the role / domain function / capacity is a must
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong technical and functional knowledge
- Broad understanding of organizational context
- Comprehensive knowledge of the market sector and regulatory environment
- Provides expert advice within a particular discipline to the organization
- Demonstrated expertise in the successful delivery of transformation, change management and business process reengineering
- Strong project/program management skills
- Strong leadership skills, ability to influence and motivate employees, excellent oral and written communication skills
Teamwork and Leadership:
- Supervises supervisors/team leaders and/or a team of exempt professional individual contributors
- Primary contribution is managing other people (rather than applying knowledge)
- Cascades department objectives to teams and gains commitment to them
- Provides clear direction, setting targets/prioritizing tasks, assigning responsibility, and monitoring workflow
- Actively develops staff within own function; supports department’s succession plan
- Assesses training and development for work unit
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Candidate must be able to pass criminal and credit background check.
(The experience criteria used above should not be seen as definitive. Applicants with less experience are invited to apply where they consider that they have relevant experience and/or qualifications that will meet the needs and responsibilities of the role).
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
Please send your email to email@example.com