IDS Releases InfoLease® 10.4 and Rapport® 7.1
Boasting New Efficiency and Ease-of-Use Capabilities
Minneapolis, MN (January 10, 2018) — International Decision Systems (IDS), the leading provider of equipment finance software, announced the general availability of its InfoLease 10.4 portfolio management and Rapport 7.1 originations solutions designed to drive greater efficiencies across the full customer lifecycle, enhance connectivity across the enterprise including new distributed integrations to Salesforce.com, and meet evolving regulatory and accounting mandates.
The new release builds on IDS’ full lifecycle solution to enhance user productivity and efficiency which are critical for today’s organizational success. IDS’ new capabilities in InfoLease 10.4 and Rapport 7.1 help customers maximize the power of their workforce and take process efficiency to a new level. These new capabilities include:
- Modifications in support of the forthcoming lease accounting standards, including new change lease type functionality with full accounting treatment and reporting.
- The ability to update data in bulk for approximately 300 non-financial fields via authorized access, with tracing.
- Payment entry design enhancements enabling increased speed and entry efficiency for 10-key users.
- Usability features such as a central view of contract-charges summarized at the customer-level.
- Enable ‘touchless’ pricing using IDS’ InfoAnalysis Quoting Engine (IAQE) to allow for quicker application approvals, including re-pricing events.
- Out-of-the-box synchronization between a customer’s Salesforce.com/CRM system and Rapport to ensure dealer records and maintenance information are always accurate and up-to-date.
“Many of the new features and usability improvements were driven directly by input from IDS’ customer community,” said Kristie Kosobuski, Senior Director of Product Management and Product Marketing at IDS. “We also made changes to proactively support the upcoming new lease accounting standards so that we are poised and ready to meet our customer’s evolving business needs in the future.”
About International Decision Systems
IDS is the leading global provider of software and solutions for the equipment and asset finance industry. As the most trusted software provider, IDS has a proven track record of hundreds of customers in over 30 countries around the world. IDS solutions are powerful and functionally-rich, yet flexible to meet each organization’s business needs. Customers appreciate being part of a large, global user community supported by the strongest platform and the most experienced software provider in equipment finance. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, the company also has offices in the United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore and India. For additional information, visit www.idsgrp.com.
Tracy Steeno, Director of Marketing
email@example.com or 1.612.851.3370