IDS Invites Industry Leaders to Attend One of the Largest Private Conferences in the Asset Finance Industry
International Decision Systems® (IDS), the leading provider of asset finance software, announced today that font its annual ConnectionPoint conference will be held October 11th-13th, 2011.
Traditionally one of the year’s largest gatherings of leasing and asset finance professionals, ConnectionPoint 2011 will take place at the Crowne Plaza Northstar Hotel in downtown Minneapolis, MN. New IDS CEO Mike Campbell will be on hand for the event and plans to speak at the opening session on October 12th, 2011.
ConnectionPoint 2011 is designed to give IDS customers, prospects, partners and other industry leaders the opportunity to learn more about IDS products, network and share ideas with their peers, and keep up-to-date on the latest industry trends. Specifically, attendees can:
- Choose from over 20 sessions, many of which are interactive and structured in a panel/discussion format.
- Discover key capabilities of current IDS products and find out where the future is taking the IDS product suite.
- Interact with IDS staff and get hands-on experience with the latest product features and functionality.
- Attend individual break-out sessions on key topics such as efficiency-saving product functionality, or industry-focused themes such as future changes in lease accounting.
- Come early and take advantage of InfoTrieve training hosted at IDS offices on October 10 and 11.
- Sign up for user groups and interact with others who use the same IDS products.
- Network with peers and business partners to share best practices.
“IDS is excited to welcome leaders from all across the asset finance industry to our conference,” said Terry Welty, Chief Marketing Officer at IDS. “Year after year, attendees tell us they look forward to this event as a way for them to come together with their peers, share best practices, and learn how they can maximize the benefits of their IDS products.”
Interested participants are encouraged to sign-up for ConnectionPoint 2011 quickly to take advantage of early bird registration discounts. For online registration, visit here. For general information about ConnectionPoint 2011, please visit the IDS event website.
About International Decision Systems:
IDS is the leading provider of software and solutions for the equipment finance market. For over 30 years, the company has offered integrated solutions from origination through disposition and asset management, supported by an ongoing research and development effort unrivaled in the market space. Customers include approximately 50% of the largest leasing companies in the United States, and an increasing number of the largest global players. In addition to offering powerful, flexible software, IDS provides the industry experience and expertise to assure successful, complete solutions. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, the company also has offices in the United Kingdom, India, Singapore and Australia. For additional information, visit www.idsgrp.com.