Olympus Financial Services® Goes Live with Rapport® Originations Software
Minneapolis, MN – International Decision Systems (IDS), the leading provider of equipment finance software, announced Olympus Financial Services is now using its Rapport origination solution.
Olympus Financial Services®, the financial arm of Olympus in North America offering a variety of leasing programs to cover a range of medical and scientific equipment acquisition needs, selected Rapport to help them grow their business in healthcare and other industries, and to work in conjunction with their InfoLease portfolio management system as well as seamlessly integrate with other third-party applications. “A major factor in our decision to purchase Rapport is to help us streamline processes and eliminate duplication across multiple applications,” said Bill Flynn, Executive Director of Finance, Asset Management & Financial Systems.
As the market-leading origination solution with over 60 implementations around the world, Rapport offers a wide range of valuable product features such as:
- Advanced decisioning capabilities including scorecards, strategy models and other analytic tools to optimize decisioning and better address business and compliance needs
- Administrative tools so administrators can configure and maintain the system themselves, including an embedded workflow engine and business rules tool
- A powerful quote calculation engine to handle any type of contract and asset level pricing
- The ability to interface with any third-party system using web services to gather all information needed for underwriting
- The ability for dealer channels to gain access and visibility while security protects customers
- Comprehensive multiple language and currency functionality
“We are pleased to have Olympus Financial Services live on Rapport,” said Michael Campbell, CEO of IDS. “This latest achievement is just one of many new Rapport customers that IDS Professional Services has implemented so that they can begin to realize efficiencies and equip themselves with the flexibility needed to accommodate future growth.”
For more on these and other IDS products and services, visit www.idsgrp.com.
International Decision Systems is the leading provider of software and solutions for the equipment and asset finance market. IDS solutions are used by more than 250 customers in over 30 countries to improve lease and loan decisioning, streamline operations and reduce risk. In addition to offering powerful, flexible software, IDS provides the industry experience and expertise to assure successful, complete solutions focused on delivering positive business outcomes.
Olympus is a precision technology leader, designing and delivering innovative solutions in its core business areas:
- Medical and Surgical Products: Gastrointestinal endoscopy, minimally invasive surgical products, and accessories
- Life Science Imaging Systems: Advanced research, clinical/educational microscopes, and research/educational digital imaging systems
- Industrial Measurement and Imaging Instruments: Industrial research, engineering, test, inspection and measuring instruments
- Cameras and Audio Products: Digital cameras and voice recorders
Through this technology, Olympus focuses on enhancing people’s lives every day and helping people enjoy the continuum of life.
For more information contact:
Tracy Prochaska, Director of Marketing