Enhanced Origination Software Brings Speed, Simplicity and Greatly Improved User Experiences To Asset Finance
Minneapolis, Minn. — July 10, 2019 —IDS, a global provider of full lifecycle management solutions for asset and equipment finance, today announced the launch of Rapport 7.4, a greatly enhanced version of the company’s origination software. Rapport is easily integrated with InfoLease, the company’s flagship portfolio management software, to create a solution for the entire asset finance process, from origination to portfolio management to end of term.
“The new release of Rapport allows our customers to greatly simplify their operations and make the origination process both engaging and frictionless for their customers,” said David Hamilton, IDS CEO. “Highly advanced apps offered by banks, airlines, retailers and other consumer marketers have set high standards for user experience. We designed Rapport accordingly and the new capabilities of this release will enhance both customer and user experiences — and extend our leadership position in the market.”
Highlights from the Rapport 7.4 release include:
- Expanded Credit Facility. The software now makes it easier for users to auto approve, auto decline, re-activate and re-decision approved credit facilities. Enhanced integration between lenders, credit facilities and applications makes captured data readily available at each step, including initial entry, drawdown and booking into InfoLease.
- Dealer Programs. Rapport users can now automatically create groups within applications and contract setups that involve dealer programs. Straightforward set-up and easy maintenance of dealer programs bring new levels of simplicity to the process.
- Universal Admin. New responsive design technology allows Rapport 7.4 users to log-in from any connected device — regardless of screen size — and easily unlock a user or clear a user session. Previously, users had to engage IDS technical support for these functions.
- Streamlined Application Entry. In most deployments, Rapport functionality would ideally be available to a variety of “external” authorized users. This new release offers that kind of flexibility, which will simplify the origination process for dealers and other users driving business to IDS customers.
- Drawdowns for Existing Revolving Accounts. After an initial revolving account is booked to InfoLease, Rapport users can now enter details for a new drawdown, provide customers with documentation and book the drawdown to InfoLease in one highly automated process.
Leading asset finance enterprises build their businesses on full lifecycle solutions from IDS. Our software streamlines the entire asset finance process from origination to portfolio management to end-of term. Our new cloud-based offerings integrate into any asset finance ecosystem. The scalability, flexibility and economy of our cloud solution makes IDS best-in-class asset finance software accessible to banks, independents and captives of all sizes. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minn., the company has offices in the United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore and India. For additional information, visit www.idsgrp.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media Contact: Ray Wizbowski – email@example.com