The 100% SaaS Engine for Asset Finance
- 100% software as a service (SaaS) solution
- Offers the full capabilities of our Rapport® origination & InfoLease® portfolio management solutions
- Flexibility to adapt to the specific needs of your operation; front, middle and back office
- Provides comprehensive support for a full range of asset classes, deal sizes and deal types
- Scalable for vertical market players or general asset finance firms of all sizes
- Complete SOC 2 and SOC 3 compliance ensures strict security policy and procedure around the availability and confidentiality of data in the cloud
Best-in-Class Integrations to Complement Your IDScloud Configuration
It’s time to take your operations to the next level. IDScloud gives you scalability, flexibility and seamless integrations with the best software platforms in the asset finance industry.
Questions about the cloud? Check out our mini FAQ series
Why Transition to the Cloud?
How secure is the cloud?
What is the difference between On-Prem and Cloud?
Why Choose a True SaaS Solution?
Never worry about the security of your sensitive data in the cloud.
IDScloud™ meets the rigorous requirements established by both SOC 2 Type II and SOC 3 security standards.
Know the Difference Between SaaS and Cloud
When you choose a Software as a Service (SaaS) offering like IDScloud™, you pay one transparent subscription fee for using the service. And importantly, you only pay for what you use. With IDScloud™, we secure, maintain and scale all of the hardware, software and infrastructure in the cloud. There are no infrastructure costs or maintenance requirements for you. Our global partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS) ensures IDScloud™ meets the highest standards for resilience, uptime, security and global scalability.
Other “cloud” (not SaaS) solutions can simply mean the infrastructure is built and maintained in the cloud or an on-premise hosted infrastructure. Customers still might be responsible for additional costs, like the software license and maintenance of the hosted application along with the ongoing cost of the infrastructure. IDScloud™ is different.